Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Philadelphia "Jam on the River" music and food.

"Andy" <q> wrote

> Michel Boucher > wrote in
> :
>
>> Isn't that likely to cause an environmental disaster? What kind of
>> jam? Quince is nice, but yellow tomato would be more eco-friendly :-)

> Blues.

A town near me has a really nice jazz festival a couple of times a
year, you reminded me it must be coming up soon, if I didn't already
miss it. Ahh! It's next weekend. Used to be a food and jazz festival,
but the jazz has pretty much taken over. You can still get some good
food.

http://www.redbankfestival.com/

nancy