Nancy Young

Default Roach Coach Etiquitte?

The Ranger wrote:

> Nancy Young > asked in message

> > Don't you think they'd be easier to keep roach free than a building?

> Yes but roaches and other vermin can unwittingly be brought into a place
> through the boxed items that are carried aboard.

Oh, I know! I'm just saying, if they did get roaches, it's a self
contained unit, not like a building. Where would they hide if
there isn't an apartment upstairs or something. I don't think I
explained that very well, but I'm thinking, empty it out, put in
a bug bomb and shut the doors.

> > Well, the truck used to come by every morning and every lunch,
> > people would watch out for it, the truck is here! Where else to
> > get a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and a bagel, toasted or not,
> > maybe an egg and cheese sandwich, whatEVER, for breakfast,
> > or a variety of decent food at lunch?
> >
> > Like a rolling diner. And when you work in a place where there
> > is no cafeteria, it's a godsend.

> Indeed! And when they make even halfway-decent food, the wait can be
> excruciatingly long! The Vietnamese couple would spend 30 minutes at our
> place in the morning and then over 60 at lunch! The line was longer than
> Togo's* around the corner.

Gawd, sometimes the wait was excrutiating because it was like
10 degrees out. Ack. But this guy just served up your usual grill
items, sandwiches, fruit, like that. Sausage and pepper subs.
It was good. Truck was spotless.

nancy