Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbrickerNOSPAM@ij.net is offline

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On 23-May-2006, "Keep on Plonkin'" > wrote:

> Ah, another AFB "classic-in-the-making"
>
> How long will this thread stay alive and off-topic? Will the flames rise
> higher than a creosote fire in a 55 gallon grill? Will the "bugg"-ery
> continue? Will someone invoke Hitler and racism?
>
> Stay tuned. . .
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .
> >
> > On 22-May-2006, Ringo > wrote:

Perhaps you will have the balls to identify yourself. Perhaps not.
If not, then **** off. We know who we are. You don't seem to know
who we are. Yet you are actively badmouthing people who have
the ability to seek you out and do you harm.
--
Brick(Found a motor..Trying to get it started.)