limey

Default Tuna Casserole w/baking powder biscuits recipe???

Tuna Casserole w/baking powder biscuits recipe???
"Greg Grosz" wrote in message

My mom used to make a tuna casserole topped with baking powder biscuits, and
I'm trying to find a recipe that seems familiar...

I think she put in cream of mushroom soup, peas, onion, noodles besides
tuna. I think she put the baking powder biscuits on the bottom and they
rose to the top??? I'm looking for such a recipe.

Thanks,
Greg

Try this link, Greg, and scroll down to the Tuna Biscuits Surprise recipe,
which sounds close. You could probably work noodles into it:

http://www.justpeace.org/tuna.htm

Dora