Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills

WhansaMi wrote:
:: Hi everyone. I'm new here, although, looking through the archives,
it looks
:: like you guys have some great recipes, so I think I'll stay
subscribed! :-)
:: With luck, we'll have some of our own to share soon.
::
:: We would like to get a wood pellet grill, and are trying to decide
between
:: the Traeger Deluxe and the Louisiana Greenwood. Most of the
reviews I've
:: found have been about the Traeger, and they are quite good, so I'm
inclined
:: to go with the "tried and true". My husband, OTOH, said he read
that the
:: Traeger auger can get blocked, and that the Louisiana has a design
that
:: addresses that issue. He also doesn't like the black metal, he
wants
:: stainless steel.
::
:: Can anyone chime in on this? Any satisfied customers of either?
Any people
:: who wish they hadn't bought it/them?
::
:: All information is greatly appreciated.
::
:: Sheila

I you are set on using pellets, you should look at the Fast Eddy by
Cookshack. Tried, tested and turns out a good BBQ.
http://cookshack.radius3.com/shoppin...php?id=88&=SID

No, I'll never own one, but I have friends that do, and they are very
happy with them.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List