Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default junk food for diabetes

The fact that they raise your blood sugar does not mean that there is
> sugar in the candies. I am not arguing for sugarless candy -- I don't
> eat it myself. I am arguing for accuracy.
>
> Priscilla

Your point is well taken. I have been looking for accuracy for a long time.
I wonder if it really exist or is it what you or they make of it
http://www.flatsurv.com/accuprec.htm
The old school that sugar is the culprit in diabetes may have to be updated.
http://www.diabetes.org/nutrition-an...tion/sugar.jsp
http://www.lowcarb.ca/articlesa/article215.html

Have a good day and don't get to upset at me.