Dimitri

Default Tuna Casserole w/baking powder biscuits recipe???

Tuna Casserole w/baking powder biscuits recipe???
"Greg Grosz" > wrote in message
My mom used to make a tuna casserole topped with baking powder biscuits, and
I'm trying to find a recipe that seems familiar...

I think she put in cream of mushroom soup, peas, onion, noodles besides
tuna. I think she put the baking powder biscuits on the bottom and they
rose to the top??? I'm looking for such a recipe.

Thanks,
Greg

1. Please drop the HTML.

2. This is probably close only sub mushroom soup.

1 (12 oz.) can tuna, drained, flaked
1 (11 oz.) can cheddar cheese soup
2 tbsp. pickle relish, drained
1/4 c. chopped green onion
2 c. biscuit mix
1/3 c. milk
1/4 c. mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine tuna, green onion, mayonnaise,
pickle relish. Spread over bottom of lightly greased 8 x 8 inch baking
dish. Prepare biscuit mix by mixing with 1/2 to 2/3 cup water. Spoon
evenly over tuna mixture. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat cheese soup and
milk in small saucepan to use as sauce for the casserole.