aromatea aromatea is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie the Dogged
It hit 80 degrees F today. I hate heat. So, now that I'm venturing
further afield from generic "black" and "green" teas, what are people's
favorite varieties to drink iced, and do you sweeten them or no?

Thanks,
--
Debbie the Dogged das at spamcop dot net
"Poodles are space aliens who think they've disguised