Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default junk food for diabetes

Thanks you Priscilla for your reply. I wish I could eat these candies but
they bring my sugar up.
So here at our diabetic teaching center, corroborated by in the field
testing, they do not suggest you eat them thinking that your blood sugar
will not go up. The decision is your. Have a good week end.