Posted to rec.food.sourdough
northwestsourdough.com northwestsourdough.com is offline

Default Sourdough Bread with LARGE holes - pics

I have been working on a new bread recipe and have come up with a very
Large holey bread. It is at just around 68% hydration and I don't do
the "cheat" (I thinks thats funny whoever came up with that one)
folding. It is just the recipe that comes up with the large holes plus
higher hydration helps.It has become a really popular bread so I
thought you here would like to see it. Here are some pics:

http://www.northwestsourdough.com/holey.jpg

http://www.northwestsourdough.com/holey2.jpg

http://www.northwestsourdough.com/sponge222.jpg

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use tags in this format , so I hope
the urls are active.
Have a great day!
Teresa