Posted to rec.food.cooking
OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] OmManiPadmeOmelet[_3_] is offline

Default ORANGE JULIUS OR ORANGE JULIP (my version)

In article . com>,
wrote:

> To anybody dying of thurst and craving a refreshing drink. Try
> this.drink, providing you do not care about calories.
>
> 1. Fill up a blender 3\4 full with orange juice. I use Tropicana...
> 2. Add a tablespoon of icing sugar.
> 3. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract and/ or almond extract.
> 4. Add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
> 5. Add a few ice cubes.
> 6. Then turn on blender and mix.
>
> Try it and give me your opinion.
>
> PS I advised Tropicana to make a similar tasting drink. Nothing
> happened.
>
> Try this drink or suggest ways to improve drink.
>
> Kindly reply by posting only.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Roger

For it to be a true Julius, it needs a raw egg. :-)

If it's going to be a Julip, it needs fresh mint.......

To me, that just sounds like a nice Orange milkshake.
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson