Rick & Cyndi

Default KitchenCraft cookware and waterless cooking

"Peter Aitken" <& Cyndi" <

<snip>

: You may not be aware of it, but it is becoming rather obvious
to most people
: who are in this thread that you have a serious psychological
issue with
: these pans. I have not seen anyone claiming that these pans are
crap. I
: have, however, seens several people, myself included, asking
why these pans
: are special - how they differ from other good quality cookware.
You have
: always avoided this question. Why is this? You seem bent on
claiming that
: this waterless cookware is superior in some way, but you refuse
to say *how*
: it is superior. You complain about other people's "biased
opinions" while
: offering only your own biased opinions. You seem to think that
these pans
: are perfect, while any remotely competent cook knows that no
pan is perfect.
: It's painful to see you embarassing yourself over and over -
haven't you had
: enough?
:
:
: --
: Peter Aitken
:
=====

Peter - don't be so damn daft. Unfortunately, you're reading
these posts after there were about 12 others... And BTW, Debbie
had made claims that she had *read* that there had been
complaints about some of the cookware... But I'm sure you didn't
read *her* posts on that, huh?

I never said "superior" and I never said "perfect"... I'm not
embarassed nor should I be. I AM more than competent at cooking
and never said that they were THE perfect pan. Some pans are
better than other for *specific* tasks. But hey, you knew that?
Right?

I had long since told both Debbie and Rich that I was out of the
business and no longer had my little spec sheets... yet they
both kept pestering me about "proving" and "backing up" my
comments. Both of them jumped on the band wagon (or should I say
"my ass") after I had given my thoughts to SOMEBODY else who had
placed a deposit on some Waterless cookware and was wanting
advice.

Now YOU'RE doing it. Good grief.