Posted to rec.food.equipment
pltrgyst[_1_] pltrgyst[_1_] is offline

Default Need a Better Electric Stove

On 11 May 2006 16:15:42 -0700, wrote:

>> There's not one useful item of information on that entire page of misinformation
>> and old wives' tales.

>You're reducing scores of negative experiences with "old wives' tales"?
> Maybe you're the old wife.
>
>I open up your eyes to a larger sample size than yourself, but you
>don't care.

You can sample all the stupid people in the world, and I won't care a whit. That
is a group of extremely stupid people for the most part, most of whose problems
are of their own causing.

The unbelievable quote I offered previously is just one of at least a dozen from
the first quarter of that page. Try epinions for better material.

-- Larry