Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New Contract

On Mon 08 May 2006 02:56:14p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Nancy
Young?

> "Dee Randall" > wrote
>
>> Since raw milk is unavailable in Virginia (we discussed this earlier in
>> this ng), it is available if you buy a share in a cow.
>> I am in the process of buying a share for my pick-up weekly beginning
>> June 1.
>>
>> My own ice cream and table butter, Wayne! Soooo happy! Thanks to all
>> those who got me agoin' on this idea.

> What a great idea! Too bad we don't have cows around here,
> I would love to do that.

We would be allowed to own 2 cows or 4 horses and house them on our
property. Personally, I think it would be too much work. The neighbors
who live 2 doors away from where we're moving have 2 goats and 2 sheep.

--
Wayne Boatwright տլ