Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,misc.rural,alt.food.vegan,alt.food
Jude Jude is offline

Default Anti-Vegetarian Article in Denver paper

dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:55:01 -0600, MarkW > wrote:
>
> >I am attaching a link and the article of the Denver newspaper from
> >today, Saturday. It is very anti-vegetarian and I guess i was just
> >shocked at some of the comments made. He's so out of line. At the
> >end of the letter is his email and I plan to email him and maybe
> >others want to do the same. Of course as you can see the way he talks
> >about his sister he seems very arrogant:
> >
> >http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...658338,00.html

Do you understand the difference between an newspaper ARTICLE and a
COLUMN? A columnist writes his or her opinion. A journalist writes
articles that are based on researched facts. This is America. We get to
speak, think, and write our opinions here. We also get to disagree with
others opinions. But don't get mixed up and call this an article, cuz
it ain't.