Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default Unbelievable LOW CARB BREAD RECIPE @ 2 grams per ounce slice (35 calories)

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On 11 Nov 2003 18:36:32 -0800, (Rita) wrote:

>Oat Bran is loaded with carbs and I wanted to achieve the lowest carbs
>possible. I guess you can try Oat Bran but I think you'll have to eat
>less bread for the carb count.
>
>Happy Munching!!

Sounds like Oat Bran is to carbs as Eggs are to cholesterol. Eating
Oat Bran will help you digest the carbs in your body better, since the
change from starch to sugar is slower, and the energy of the sugar can
be better used and expended by your body.

Eating eggs shouldn't raise your cholesterol because the egg can
actually can break down its own cholesterol in the body. Problem is,
this only works if you are a vegetarian since the presence of animal
fats (not fish fats, but poultry and red meats) prohibits the body
from breaking down the cholesterol of the eggs properly.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida @ jdc . org . il>