Old 06-05-2006, 04:08 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,rec.food.cooking
Charles Gifford Charles  Gifford is offline

Default Enchilada Sauce

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" wrote in message
6.121...
"Charles Gifford"
ink.net:

Sometimes I'll use a commercially made sauce. I don't know why. I
usually
end up jazzing it up anyway. There is a lot of lee way with the basic
sauce I posted and I use it often. I'll even make it for burritos
sometimes. Marcella posted a nice recipe too and I think sour cream would
make it "orangish"

Michael

It would indeed. Better than my thought of milk. Sounds good enough to give
it a try with some crema. I'll bet it would be good with breakfast burittos
and with my guacamole enchiladas that I usually just top with sour cream.

Charlie