Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,rec.food.cooking
Charles Gifford Charles  Gifford is offline

Default Enchilada Sauce

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
> "Charles Gifford" >
> ink.net:
>

> Sometimes I'll use a commercially made sauce. I don't know why. I
> usually
> end up jazzing it up anyway. There is a lot of lee way with the basic
> sauce I posted and I use it often. I'll even make it for burritos
> sometimes. Marcella posted a nice recipe too and I think sour cream would
> make it "orangish"
>
> Michael

It would indeed. Better than my thought of milk. Sounds good enough to give
it a try with some crema. I'll bet it would be good with breakfast burittos
and with my guacamole enchiladas that I usually just top with sour cream.

Charlie