Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,rec.food.cooking
Charles Gifford Charles  Gifford is offline

Default Enchilada Sauce

"Michael "Dog3" Lonergan" > wrote in message
6.121...
..

> This is a very basic and very boring recipe I got off of a website a long
> time ago. Naturally I add chile peppers and jazz it up to suit my own
> taste buds but this is NOT spicy. I don't recall if it's orange or not.
>
> Red Enchilada Sauce

Michael, I didn't realize that such a request could possibly be fulfilled!
This seems to be quite edible even with the tomatoes. I am no longer a
stickler for "proper stuff" and use canned Las Palmas enchilada sauce. My
only thought was to add some milk to the Las Palmas to make it "orangie".
<giggle>

Charlie