Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_1_] Nancy Young[_1_] is offline

Default Broken Egg In Carton

"Nancy2" > wrote

> Kili, to add to my previous post - you can tell if there are any stuck
> eggs, by opening up the carton and running your hand lightly over the
> top of the eggs to make sure they all move in the carton. Often, the
> cashier will do this anyway to make sure you don't have any broken
> ones. (Hmm, I guess I should wash them before using....)

(laugh) That's funny, especially as you know how very disgusting
dirty money is. Anyway, I always give each egg a little move to make
sure it's not stuck. Got stuck (no pun/whatever intended) with broken
eggs one too many times.

nancy