Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gabby Gabby is offline

Default Broken Egg In Carton

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On 3 May 2006 20:07:05 -0700, wrote:
>
> > I went to the neighborhood supermarket today, and there was only one
> > carton of Jumbo eggs left. I noticed that one egg is broken. I bought
> > it anyway, since I prefer the jumbo eggs. I have set aside the eggs
> > stained by the egg white from the broken egg to be disposed.
> >
> > Is it safe to eat the other eggs?

> I tell ya - Is Google Groups advertising on AOL and WebTV or
> what? This new round of Google posts are getting out of hand.

Many of us don't have a choice since more and more Internet providers
refuse to carry usenet. My own provider stopped on April 1, so at home
Google is my only resource unless I want to spend even more money. My
provider at work still offers usenet but since all the other providers
in the province have bailed we expect it to be only a matter of time
before it does also.

Gabby