Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
[email protected] notgenx32@yahoo.com is offline

Default Anti-Vegetarian Article in Denver paper

MarkW wrote:
> I am attaching a link and the article of the Denver newspaper from
> today, Saturday. It is very anti-vegetarian and I guess i was just
> shocked at some of the comments made. He's so out of line. At the
> end of the letter is his email and I plan to email him and maybe
> others want to do the same. Of course as you can see the way he talks
> about his sister he seems very arrogant:

You really are an idiot - an utter, ****ing idiot. It's a HUMOR PIECE,
for christall****ingmighty. Even trying to read between the laugh
lines, it isn't "very" anti-vegetarian at all, although obviously the
guy takes at least some kind of dim view of it as he eats meat.

How do you figure he's "arrogant" based on the way he talks about his
sister? He acknowledges throughout the HUMOR PIECE that she is very
intelligent and well educated. He doesn't even directly address her
reasons for being vegetarian, although there are some hints that it is
for health rather than "ethical" reasons.

You unwittingly illustrate just what humorless, unperceptive clods most
so-called "ethical" vegetarians are.