Old 03-04-2004, 02:29 PM
Wayne Boatwright

Default coconut cream/coconut milk

Julia Altshuler wrote in
news:[email protected]_s04:

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

A good brand would not be "artificial" and would not contain anything
but the coconut cream or coconut milk, with possibly a few
preservatives. I agree, it's definitely easier.

Right. I'm not sure why, but I seem to prefer the taste of artificial
coconut. Like so many, I didn't care for coconut as a child. My
first introduction to it that I enjoyed was in TGIF's pina coladas.
That's the flavor I'm after and that I don't get from the all natural
product.

--Lia

Oh, I see. They each do have their distinctive taste. I happen to like
both depending on what I'm going to use it for.

Wayne