Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Elizabeth Blake Elizabeth  Blake is offline

Default Chocolate covered strawberries

"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> Strawberries are in season in my area and they're really yummy! I am
> enjoying some chocolate covered ones. I can safely eat one or two without
> them affecting my BG and they're so easy to make!

I read this entire post with my mouth open, ready to drool.

I've been eating a lot of strawberries, mostly in yogurt or oatmeal or
cereal. The ones I've been buying aren't really good enough to eat plain
eyt, although I have had some that way. As a chocolate addict, I think I
might have to try this on a few of them. I still have a bag of chocolate
chips in my fridge. I have a small amount of chips when I get a chocolate
craving and don't want to go overboard.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987