Posted to rec.food.restaurants,memphis.dining
Mike Walsh Mike Walsh is offline

Default Warnings about ordering certain foods in certain cities

Al wrote:
> Mike Walsh wrote:
>> Here in Memphis, TN, we don't have Arthur Treachers.

> We used to many years ago. It was on Summer near White Station.
> Used to love going there

Really? Lots of places closing up near that intersection these days.
K-Mart closed, the Western Sizzlin' closed up very recently. There was
a Chinese joint right next to it, can't recall the name now....
RYU's Steak & Sushi opened up across the street, what 2 years ago now
right by that Chinese Market by the Sears Credit Union I think it is.
Don't go there that much, but RYU's is good for some sushi IMHO. I'm
surprised to see Zellner's or is it Zelners still there, they do good
work, but wrong news group for car repair...