Posted to alt.christnet.christianlife,sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,rec.food.cooking
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_3_] is offline

Default Judgment

Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Read The Bible wrote:

> <snip>
>
> I've noticed that the more outrageous the claim, the more words it takes
> to attempt to support it. I would mention something about vocal volume
> too, but this is a text forum.

Without the LORD, your understanding is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Still praying for you, dear Vic whom I love in Jesus' most majestic and
most holy name.

"My LORD **and** my GOD!" -- Archetypal Atheist "Doubting" Thomas upon
seeing the risen Jesus Christ.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

In truth, I most assuredly know the LORD to be kind, just and right.

Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
here during the next on-line chat(05/04/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
willing:

http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

Prayerfully in Christ's love,

Andrew