Posted to nyc.food,rec.food.restaurants,alt.fan.miss-manners,ny.general,misc.consumers
NYC XYZ NYC XYZ is offline

Default Fee for Sharing???

I guess people will put up with anything...how else to explain the
profusion of fees, charges, and surcharges for every goddamned little
thing?

Next up: your 401 (k)!

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...la-home-right1

Oh, wait a minute..."I don't know why you're upset...I've seen them
before...."