Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally Kate Connally is offline

Default My burger quest

Michael Archon Sequoia Nielsen wrote:

> http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp

Okay, I'll bite (pun intended) - what the hell is
"hand-leafed" lettuce. You gotta be kidding me.
And American cheese? Sheesh! No matter how great
their burgers are they've got to be brought down
quite a few pegs by the American cheese. Sheesh!

And what is a "mustard cooked" burger? Mustard mixed
into the ground meat?

I've always heard In 'n Out Burgers were supposed to
be great. But in all the 13.5 years I lived in the L. A.
area I never managed to get to one. I guess now I
don't feel all that bad about it.

And speaking of burgers, after all that burger talk a
couple of weeks ago I was jonesing for burgers my-style.
So I got some ground meat and some good buns, iceberg
lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cheddar, and MW. Boy were
they yummy. Had them for dinners on the weekends for
several weeks.

Kate

--
Kate Connally