Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default My burger quest

Nancy Young wrote:
> [snip]
> Me: Double Double and a chocolate shake. I was a happy
> girl. I make them at home but I wasn't going to be happy until
> I had a real one. Freshly made fries cut right there in the store,
> actual lettuce, not shreds.
>
> Yup, in the land of Emeril and Wolfgang, et al, I was thrilled with my
> fast food burger.

Glad you finally got to experience In 'n Out. Our favorite for
decades. I always get the double-double with grilled onions. Since
they make each burger fresh when you order it there's time to grill the
onion. When we drive to Vegas, rather than flying, the routine is to
stop at In 'n Out on our way out of town. Freeway convenient. So far,
at least, we've always had enough cash left to pay for our oders.....
-aem