Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Michael Plant Michael Plant is offline

Default Tea Blends

I agree completely on flavoring. If it's not in the tea, I don't
need it; tea has so many flavors to begin with. On your idea
of one tea subtracting rather than adding to a "blend," my
favorite example simply is green and red teas mixed. They
never seem to complement one another, but each renders
the other peculiar.

Michael