Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Tea Blends

Typical British morning teas are blends of teas. Keemun is used in
English Breakfast. The British can make a taste that is greater than
the sum of the teas. I think doing that yourself is a waste of time.
You don't end up with a new taste but something that brings out the
worst of tea. I've been mixing black Puers for several months and the
taste is less than each individual black. I dumped my last mixture
because the amalgamation didn't even taste like cooked puer. I do
throw in a pinch of green as flavoring but that is different than
blending.

Jim