Posted to triangle.general,rec.food.drink,triangle.bizarre,alt.music.chapel-hill,alt.religion.dake-bonoism
Ted Jones Ted Jones is offline

Default Where, in the triangle area, can you purchase Coca-Cola Blak

James Hepler wrote:
> --- Ted Jones >
> wrote:
>
> > I purchased a bottle of this stuff yesterday at the
> > Exxon at the
> > intersection of 55 & 54 and found it quite
> > delicious. It is kind of
> > like an effervescent iced coffee.
> >
> > Has anyone seen this for sale at any retailers,
> > grocers, convenience
> > marts in the area?
> >
> > Coca-Cola Blak makes me happy.

> Oh dammit. I got sucked in again. DAMN YOU TED
> JONES.

Ain't nothing wrong with the BLãK stuff. It tastes good.

-----I want to try mixing it with bourbon or sour mash.
Jack BLãK = mixing it with Jack Daniels? It might be yummy.

-------Perhaps I will try mixing it with tequila...
BLãK & Black = The new Cuervo Black tastes pretty good with cola. I
imagine it would be good with BLãK Coke.

I know people like rum & Coke but I can't stand rum so someone else
will have to try that out.