Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
DPM DPM is offline

Default Tea Blends

Linda,

I blend equal parts of Ceylon, Nilgiri, Assam and Yunnan black teas (BOP
leaf, CTC for the Assam) for a great imitation of "English breakfast". It's
wonderful on its own, but takes milk & sugar in stride, too. You can play
with the blend by adding Kenya, Java or even cheap Darjeeling.

If I accumulate two or three bags of estate Darjeeling that are almost
finished, I often mix them all together for a final pot. Some of these
impromptu blends are remarkably good, others less so. But it's still fun to
see what happens.

Regards,
Dean

oups.com...