Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Mark T.B. Carroll Mark T.B. Carroll is offline

Default Espresso machine (USA)

People in our small office are thinking of getting an espresso machine.
I shouldn't expect that we'll want to spend a whole lot, but something
low-maintenance that can grind its own beans would nice. We'll look
around and see what we can find, and ask a couple of people who are into
that sort of thing, but I thought that I should check to see if you guys
think that we really ought to check out some particular model or avoid
some particular manufacturer or whatever.

-- Mark