Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] WilliansWalker@hotmail.com is offline

Default Best 'Q' in America

Hi. I'm new here and would like to introduce myself by reviewing the
best barbecue I've had in the US. Hands down the winner is 7-11 and
their boneless rib product sandwich. I'm gettin so hungry thinkin'
about it I think I'll just pop over the border(it's only a 2 hour drive
but well worth it)and get my big ole' belly full of 'q' and Dr. Pepper.
That's haute' cuisine if I've ever had it. The pork product boneless
rib sandwich just ain't the same up here in the north country. Except
for when McDonald's has it's McRib; then that's my number one choice
for excellent 'q' in Canadistan.