Posted to alt.food.diabetic
BJ in Texas[_1_] BJ in Texas[_1_] is offline

Default A tale of Tesco and Ice-Cream

djimbo > wrote:
|| My belief rightly or wrongly is that they can get away from
|| the sugar side of the problem by using only fructose?

Fructose is sugar. It has been implicated in heart problems.

BJ
Read: http://home.swbell.net/bjtexas/SS/

"Logic is not everything. But it is something--something which
can be taught, something which can be learned, something which
can help us in some degree to think more sensibly about the
dangerous world in which we live." -- David Hackett Fischer,
Historians' Fallacies: Toward a Logic of Historical Thought,
Harper & Row, 1970, p. 306.