Posted to rec.food.cooking
Anthony Anthony is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> I note that these aren't the most FREQUENT things I cook, just my FAVORITES.
> And the list is only good for the way I feel right now. If you ask me again
> a week from now, at least five of them will probably be different. So what
> are YOUR top ten favorite meals?

Let's see:

1. NY strip Pittsburgh style w/ spinach salad and a good cabernet
2. Hamburgers seasoned with Worcestershire sauce, mustard and salt
3. Pan fried pork tenderloin with stir fried spinach and garlic
4. Braised pork tenderloin with its vegetables
5. Allen Bros. baby backs
6. Wild salmon fillet en papillotte with green beans
7. Smoked salmon with eggs either scrambled or over easy
8. Oysters on the 1/2 shell (no accompaniments) followed by pan seared
foie gras - with whatever sauce the chef offers as I'm not making this
one myself
9. Gratin Dauphinois followed by a green salad, but, sigh, I'm not
really allowed this one.
10. Rack of lamb