Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Top 10 Home-Cooked Meals

Nancree wrote:

> Interesting choices, Bob--they look delicious. I notice that 6 of the
> 10 are Asian dishes.

Huh? I only counted five, and they come from five different cuisines.

Beef Sukiyaki is Japanese
Singapore Chili Crab is Nonya (I suppose)
Pho is Vietnamese
Ma-La (Spicy & Numbing) Beef with Vegetables and Noodles is Szechuan
Vindaloo is Goan (Indian)

The remaining ones are

Roast Chicken
Barbecued Pork Ribs
Seared Scallops with Habaņero-Mango Salsa
Pastitsio
Pork Braised in Milk

Which one of those did you think was Asian?

[As a side note, doesn't Asia -- including the Indian subcontinent --
account for at least sixty percent of the world's population?]

Bob