Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mike \Piedmont\ Mike \Piedmont\ is offline

Default baking soda vs baking powder

AC wrote:
snip
> hey mike,
>
> i think we live in the same neck of the woods. r/h f/m area? it's rare to run
> into
> someone on this news group from my area so i thought i'd say howdy.
> there's a poster here on rfc named 'curely sue' and she has a web page up

snip
Hey AC,

I work in F/M area and visit R/H often to see friends and shop in the
Big City, (grin) We live North of L/C.

Thanks for the link!

--
Regards,

Piedmont

The Practical Bar-B-Q'r at: http://web.infoave.net/~amwil/Index.htm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"