Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
pp pp is offline

Default So people use bananas to increase "body"?

I've just finished reading A Very Good Year (a very good book, btw),
and there was a mention there of some UC Davis research that each wine
has an optimum alcohol level at which the body is at its fullest. Any
way you move from that with alcohol, up or down, will decrease the
body.

Pp