Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
slika slika is offline

Default So people use bananas to increase "body"?

Hi Igor,
What I read once that clearly explained "body" and "mouthfeel" to me
was the comparision between different fat levels of milk. If you think
of skim milk it has a less rich taste and dissapears quickly from your
mouth. Compared to 2% or whole milk where there is more flavour and
thickness, that would be a fuller "body" or bigger "mouthfeel". I
thought it was a good description, hope it helps. Either way I would be
careful about adding bananas to wine.
Lisa Jones
RJ Spagnols