Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default 5-spice plus one

On 18 Apr 2006 08:10:54 +0200, Wayne Boatwright
<wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon 17 Apr 2006 10:50:02p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Blair P.
>Houghton?
>
>> You've smelled Penzey's and still think that?

>Yes, I have a nearly full jar that I ordered several years ago and tried soon
>after receiving it. I don't care for the taste. Maybe it's like
>cilantro...you either love it or hate it. I should probably throw it out, as
>I'm sure I'll never use it again.

Mail it to me! We're all out! LOL!

Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC