Posted to rec.food.cooking
Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] Damsel in dis Dress[_1_] is offline

Default natural-dyed Easter eggs

On 17 Apr 2006 09:52:53 -0700, "-L." > wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> Are you feeling *any* better? I've been fretting about you.

>Thanks, Carol. Yes, I am improving. I get hit hard with any cold -
>goes in to asthma and then bronchitis - sometimes pneumonia. This all
>started after a near-drowning incident in the Carribean in '96 - prior
>to that I was healthy as a horse, but that incident screwed my lungs up
>royally. That's why I get so damn made when I see snotty people
>spreading germs in public.

That must have bee frightening beyond belief! I'm glad you made it.
I'm so sorry to hear about your lungs - I have cought-variant asthma,
so I can empathize a *little*. Sounds like you get a lot worse than I
do, though.

>The worst part is my little guy has been sick too - pretty much off and
>on since the end of January. He's seemed to have finally turned the
>corner, but as a first-time Mom seeing him sick (and fighting with the
>doctors about it) has been harder for me than being sick myself.

Tell me about it! My daughter had things wrong with her that weren't
diagnosed until she hit her 20s. Her pediatritian just blew a lot of
her ailments off. And he was a highly respected doctor. Very
frustrating for the mom and the kid. I'm glad he's showing
improvement.

>Thanks for asking. It's been a rough 3+ weeks!

That long? That's terrible. With your permission, I'd like to pray
for the two of you. Please let me know.

Feel-better hugs,
Carol
--

Some people are like Slinkies... they don't really have a purpose but
they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Stolen from "traid" on the IRC