Posted to rec.food.cooking
Marcella Peek Marcella Peek is offline

Default making pudding(Jello band) with soy milk

In article >,
Denise~* > wrote:

> Ohh, my gosh, thanks for the recipe! My husband doesn't normally get to
> eat pudding. This one is especially nice because it has no soy, so I
> could make this more often for him. He is also has a gout problem.
> Soy occasionally is fine, but he discovered it made his gout come back
> when he had it every day with cereal. I know, he's pretty messed up.

It does have 2 C soy milk in it. However, I have also used rice milk
and that works just fine as well. I haven't tried the almond milk
though, as the non milk drinker is also allergic to tree nuts, so I
can't say how that one works. Maybe rice milk would work better for
your husband than the soy?

marcella