Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

Default Unbelievable LOW CARB BREAD RECIPE @ 2 grams per ounce slice (35 calories)

NOTE: My Correct Address is in my signature (just remove the spaces).
On 10 Nov 2003 09:43:37 -0800, (Rita) wrote:

>Wheat Bran (not Oat Bran)

Why not oat bran? Wheat bran really hasn't much use except to add
roughage. Wheat germ, however, has all sorts of vitamins (especially
E, I believe). And Oat Bran actually helps slow down the change of
carbs to sugar in the body, making you feel full longer, and allow
your body to take care of the sugar more efficiently.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
<davida @ jdc . org . il>