Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Deb[_1_] Deb[_1_] is offline

Default Sugar free maple syrup

Steels breakfast syrup is decent and is very think and sweetened with
splenda. They have an online site but if you use it make sure you order the
right one - they make splenda sweetened products, sugar alcohol sweetened
products and organic products and if you are careful you might get the wrong
one. http://www.steelsgourmet.com/

"Phil Hawkins" > wrote in message
> I am new to this list and insulin dependent diabetic, can anyone in the

UK