Posted to rec.food.cooking
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Stubb's BBQ Beef Brisket recipe!

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
:: On Tue 11 Apr 2006 08:58:42p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it
BOB?
::
::: You need to learn to read for comprehension.
:::
::: SUBJECT lines = WHAT THE POST IS ABOUT. The "Recipe Title" in
*THIS*
::: case sounds like someone's description...for example, "THIS RECIPE
FOR
::: BRISKET IS FABOLOUS" (which it is *NOT*). The subject line,
whether
::: or not *YOU* choose to read it, is (supposed to be) what the POST
IS
::: ABOUT.
:::
::: Oh, *YOU* were the one that started with the name calling.
Re-read
::: the thread and try to use what's left of your pea-sized brain.
::
:: I remain in disagreement with you on this. That will not change.
You're
:: determined to have it your way, so have it. I couldn't care less.
::
:: --
:: Wayne Boatwright @ss

Oh, you can't read subject lines, so *I* am wrong?
Have you been reading too many of ~patches~ posts?

You could care less or else you wouldn't have posted. You were wrong.
Your error was pointed out to you and you said it was horseshit.
Actually, maybe you weren't wrong after all. Maybe the "BBQ" recipe
(read the SUBJECT LINE) tastes more like horseshit than BBQ? You seem
to be the expert on horseshit around here.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List