Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Iced Pu-erh?

John Grebe wrote:
> Nothing wrong with it in my opinion, I frequently let my puerh sit
> around to become room temperature before drinking it. I've never tried
> chilling puerh before but after reading this I think I'll try it on the
> next real hot day to see how it gets.

Hi guys,
I frequently let my tea get room temp sometimes I have more than a cup
at a times. I really like puer at room temp, and to me also oolongs get
better as they cool. Thats in my taste bud.. SOmetimes like wine they
open up in the cup and you can detect different flavors but so far
havent tried it iced. I will try a new idea

Jenn