Posted to rec.food.cooking
~patches~[_1_] ~patches~[_1_] is offline

Default Help, Pot stuck on glass cooktop!

Win wrote:

> : She was cooking gefilta fish and the liquid overflowed. The fish she says
> : is delicious, but the Analon pot is stuck to the GE glass cooktop. Any
> : suggestions on how to remove the pot so she can continue cooking for her
> : sedar?
>
> Thanks, the pot came off when the cooktop cooled completely.
>
> Win

Ok, this is just a little off of what you asked but one of our
neighbours fell asleep with a pot boiling on the stove. It boiled dry
and melded to the stove then finally stated a fire. So be very careful.
I've never had this happen myself and don't care to test it out but if
it happened on a regular stove top it could happen on a glass cooktop..