Posted to alt.food.wine
Jim[_1_] Jim[_1_] is offline

Default TN: TTG#6 -- 4x Older Claret, 3x Burgs, 1x Champagne

Thanks Dale.

The '81s really are nice when they're on form. The storage of all of
these wines really was amazing. So fresh!

If you tire of drinking '64 Latour, I'd be very happy to take it off
your hands.

I recently seem to have been on a run of reversing Right/Left in 96/98.
One of my backlog of notes is on a completely dead '96 Canon Fronsac.

And despite what seems to have been the complete underperformance of
the wine from the whole decade of the '70s (except the Lafleur Petrus),
I'm jealous of your dinner at Triomphe. That's doing it right!

Jim