Posted to rec.food.cooking
The Bubbo The Bubbo is offline

Default Early Easter

My dad's retirement job is flying a medivac helicopter. The man could not be
happier in retirement. Since he's the new guy he has to work all the holidays
this year and he'll working next sunday so we did Easter today.

It was nice, nothing too fancy. His wife made ham, scalloped potatoes and
salad and I brought a spinach salad so that vegetarian David would have
something to eat.

Next weekend my mom is doing lamb at her place.

I realized that before my divorce, all the major holidays were at my house,
now I do none of them. It's nice not to stress out over every holiday. Also,
my gimpy hand makes it very difficult to cook and one day of cooking can put
me to aching for hours.

Spinach Pie
1 16 oz bag of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
1 block of feta, crumbled
2 eggs
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 tbl (or more) dill
pinch of nutmeg
pepper to taste

mix all these ingredients together and dump into pie shell. Bake at 350 for 30
minutes.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com